This contest will be running through September 29th (winner will be chosen on September 30th). There are a few ways to enter (each counts as a separate entry, so remember to comment completion of each separately):
- "Like" MyBrokenFiat's Facebook page (followers get automatic entry - thank you!)
- Leave a comment (make sure to include your e-mail address on the form so I can contact you if you've won!)
- Follow MBF on Twitter! (Followers get an automatic entry here, too. Thanks!)
- Head to the Craft Store and tell me which set you like the most
- Repost this contest on your own thread / blog and link to that entry in the comments section (or tag MBF on Facebook).
Best wishes to everyone!!!
***The "Like" buttons below (while great for spreading the word) are not traceable. Please use the links at the top of this page to "Like" MyBrokenFiat's Facebook Page / Twitter.***
So... what can I win?
And any pair at that (so long as you're willing to wait on the two or three beads / charms that are on backorder)!
I'm looking to spread my little crafty wings so folks know I'm here, and what better way to do that than a give-away? Winner gets to choose any pair from the store.
The Catholic Doctrine Playing Cards are back! I've got a brand new deck to give away. This pack is red in color and full of all sorts of tid-bits, prayers and reminders. These are a practical, fun way of speaking to others about the Faith!
Since it's an extra copy, I figured I'd use it as part of the give-away since so many of you had expressed interest in the Prophecy series I did a few months back.
I read through my personal copy within about an hour. It's very brief, but full of some truly beautiful insights into the love Our Lady has for us. There's even a memory of Our Lady playing hide-and-seek with the children. <3
Best of all, when you're done reading it, you can use the cover as artwork because it's simply beautiful. :) I actually prop my copy up on my bookshelf because I enjoy looking at this rendition of her holding Jesus.
Anyway, a copy is up for grabs!
If you've got questions, let me know. Otherwise, good luck!