Instead of just putting the new bed in the pale green nursery, I decided on Friday afternoon that I was going to completely revamp the nursery into a "big boy room" to go with his new big boy bed.
I taped and painted until late Friday night, then I painted and removed tape Saturday morning. I screwed the frame together and rigged the headboard to actually fit the frame (which technically isn't supposed to happen) and then I put together a few odds and ends to make the room feel like a cozy bedroom. I'm not finished yet, but I don't think this is bad for a 24 hour conversion!
I call that success!
I tried catching photos of him in the room, but he just wouldn't stay still. He was too excited! I did finally get one, though. Granted, he was asleep, but he was not bouncing!!