It's so frustrating!!!
Worse, you'll be able to pin down the idea long enough to flesh it out, but you end up not having the time (or motivation) to finally sit down and get it all out. I feel like that's been the story of my life for the last few months.
Some topics that I've been wanting to cover:
- A comedy show I attended in which the comedian implied a sexual relationships with his own child as an attempted punchline (Uuuuugh)
- Divine Will and its connection to human consciousness
- The closing of a favorite religious supply store and a review of the one now stocking Catholic items to make up the difference
- A new veil parade ('cause I took inventory and realized I've got way more than I probably should)
- The day I realized I wasn't appreciating my time home with Vincent nearly as much as I should be
- Photo sharing of the Rosary Garden I found out of nowhere - so pretty!
- Father's Day
- The awesome letter sent to Pelosi and her ilk by Archbishop Cordileone (seriously - HIGH FIVE, my good sir!)
- The importance of "living as a Catholic" and not just talking like one (and how the unspoken pull of Christ eventually wins out when you allow it to).
These, among a few others, have been floating about in my mind, but I just haven't made the time to really sit down to write them out.
So I'm going to try to do a little better the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll give myself the chance to finally get these off my blogging plate. :)
How do you guys manage to keep the creative juices flowing when you're running around like a crazy person?